Lennox® Award-Winning Products
For more than 125 years, Lennox has been committed to transforming people’s lives through its heating, ventilation and air conditioning products and services. Every year, leading institutions recognize Lennox for its innovative initiatives in product design which help homeowners define what perfect air means to them. Here are a few of the accolades Lennox has been proud to receive. Click to view a full list of our award-winning products.
- In 2020, the SL297NV and EL195NE ultra-low emissions gas furnaces earned the Green Seal certification. Green Seal (a third-party organization dedicated to transforming the economy to a healthier, greener world) awards products and services that meet or exceed leadership-level, life-cycle-based criteria for sustainability.
- Each year, ACHR’s Dealer Design Awards recognize contractor-oriented products with features that assist in installation, maintenance and service of installed products in the HVACR industry. These awards are given annually for a variety of different categories across residential and commercial equipment, and Lennox has won more Dealer Design Awards than their competitors combined. In 2020, the iComfort® M30 Smart Thermostat earned a gold award and the EL16XP1 Heat Pump earned a silver award.
- Lennox has earned multiple ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient certifications for products over the years, and in 2020, 24 products earned ENERGY STAR certifications, including the SLP99V Gas Furnace, XC25 Air Conditioner and XP25 Heat Pump. These green innovation products are the best of the best when it comes to ENERGY STAR ratings, meaning they exceed the ENERGY STAR standard performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- In 2019, Lennox earned the Outstanding Corporate Innovator Award, presented by the Product Development and Management Association. The OCI Award is the premier honor for industry innovators and Lennox is the only HVAC manufacturer to ever win the award for its first-in-class SL297NV gas furnace. This furnace is the lowest emissions furnace on the market, producing 65% lower emissions than standard low emissions furnaces.
- Green Builder Magazine selects the top 50 Hot Products each year based on the top innovative, creative and all-around sustainable products available to the building market. The iComfort® S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat was named to this list in 2019 and the SL280NV, the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection gas furnace, was featured in 2018.
Ready to discover how Lennox’ award-winning products can create perfect air in your home? Contact us today to learn more.